blown injected alky/e85

lundi 26 janvier 2015

Hey guys, I'm looking at a 481 BBC on alky.



Diamond Pistons w/gas ports

Total seal rings

Callies stealth crank

Oliver rods

Block is a GM iron block filled to water holes. Block is o-ringed.Heads are Brodix "Big Brodie" BB2 heads that were sent to M2 race systems and are CNC ported and have full jesel shaft mounts

Comp Cams roller lifters, and push rods

Clay smith 750 lift on a 114 centerline advanced 4 degrees

Magnesium 14:71 litttlefield blower and weiand intake.

Enderlie Injection with K valve and 110GPM pump

Compression is 11.75:1



I just recently read that methanol and magnesium can create a junk blower.

e85 is available near me and would probably be cheaper, safer, less maintenance and still make more power than I need on a safe conservative tune.



My questions are...



Is the compression too high for e85 and a 14:71 (am I gonna have to underdrive the shit out the blower)?

Would I need a square barrel valve for e85?

Is the 110 pump too big for e85?

Is the cam gonna work ok with e85?

Regardless of which fuel, does this sound like a decent combo? (Obviously an aftermarket block would be ideal)





blown injected alky/e85

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire