kiekhaefer trim tabs

samedi 24 janvier 2015

These are extremely rare all in one trim tabs. The pump and sender is all in one small unit. No giant trim tab pumps mounted in your boat with hoses running everywhere. No giant 33c cables running around with more holes in your transom for trim tab indicators. They're about 10x12 in size. Have annodes on the tab and the mounting plate in good condition. Wiring is very easy, I used a set of relays with 2 switches when they were in my bahner, but I dont think I'm going to use them in my warlock. Trim sender works with a generic trim gauge for your stern drive.















the part inside the boat (dont have a pic afterwards when they were wired up...)







video of them working...







Asking $750 obo. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have as you generally dont see a set like these. I've only seen one other picture of them and it was from europe. I'm located in huntington beach, ca... prefer NOT to ship them.





kiekhaefer trim tabs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire