455 Exhaust Question

vendredi 13 février 2015

Hey guys the suns coming out and my itch is back in full force. Ive been toying with the idea for some time now of finding/fabricating a set of thru transom headers for my 455. I was thinking of something along the lines of MerCruiser/Indmar risers with fabbed elbows to the transom. Similar to what Ka0tyk did on his Tahiti. My biggest problem is that I dont know if anyone ever manufactured a header like that for a 455. I have found plenty of stuff similar to lightning or CMI headers but its all a bit out of my price range. Plus Im thinking its not a great idea to throw that much at some headers for a 455. Ill save that for the next motor. Does anyone have any input or suggestions as to where I could look? or if anyone has ever done anything like this for a 455?





455 Exhaust Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire