Parker Museum Post

samedi 14 février 2015

Thanks to you men who have contacted me already. I'm happy to see others feel like preserving the history and happenings of the river at Parker are worth the effort. I have no doubt I will find lots of support in Parker and Arizona itself for the project. I will meet with people in the government here over the next few weeks to see what the thoughts are. One volunteer suggested a 501 C-3 and that is exactly what it should be. I have access to one and can also get a new one set up through an agent relative. This museum will take shape quickly I think. Think about how you could help and be a charter member responsible for what will be a great tome of memories and boats. Flat water and high RPM the perfect cocktail.





Parker Museum Post

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire