Parker River Runner Museum

vendredi 13 février 2015

I am investigating the forming of an association to promote and build a museum in Parker Az. (undoubtedly the birthplace of river partying and cool boats from the So.Cal boat building hub) to restore and show the great old boats we all ran up and down this river for so many decades. Many states have boat museums. To see the great old boats that ran this river be trashed for the car guys to get motors for restows is tragic. We should save these iconic pieces of OUR history here at this river. I will be talking with Parker Az about a free piece of land and I bet there are guys here with dirt that might donate it. I know there are guys here who have six or eight cool old boats in storage or their garage collecting dust. Lets save our history on this river before they are all trashed. Contact me if you are interested or can help in any way. Organization, promotion, building, management or whatever. Donations to start up also. I think classic boat shows would help to promote our museum right away. I believe there would be national interest in this the home of river party and cool boat fun.





Parker River Runner Museum

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire