WTB Old Flatties

mardi 10 février 2015

I like to fix up old flatties. I want any old flattie with all the gear and the interior, even if it is crap. I want a motor mounted with all the gear hooked to it. I don't care what motor. Nail Heads, Fords, Chevys sm & big, Chryslers, Ponchos, hell even an AMC (actually saw one). Don't want a bag of chips on a trailer either. They have to have trailers. I will pick them up most places. No squirters. I'm in Parker. "Busted Glass Flats" is a club starting in Parker. Just flatty guys and gals with a need for speed who love flattys and frosty beers. We are just gonna meet once or twice a month on the water somewhere to make noise and hang out. Should be a cool club. Everyone is welcome. (As long as you have a flatty.)





WTB Old Flatties

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire