[Question] Whating to incorperate a Boat seat configeration

jeudi 22 janvier 2015

This is purely cosmetic and probably doesn't have a lot to do with this post but I see no other post that comes close to this request??/ So if you know of someone that might have the info feel free to pass it on ??/ I'm trying to find by chance that anyone on this site:redface: ??/ That if you know of a picture that maybe you can forward to me on a boat seat arrangement that I've seen before but can't locate on this forum or any other as far as that goes ??/ I'm trying to incorporate these into my 63 restored V-Drive ??/ The front seat is in a "S" shaped:partyguy: configuration where the driver looking forward and the front seat passing is looking towards the back of the boat ( As to watch the skier ) shoulder to shoulder only opposite view points ?// And the rear seat both passengers are facing the front of the boat with the rear occupant on the passengers side facing the person in the front seat with a open area between the two ??/ I so need a picture of this arrangement any help would be appreciated Steve <mustangman0148@yahoo.com>





[Question] Whating to incorperate a Boat seat configeration

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire