Vista Del Rio in Blythe Opinions

lundi 19 janvier 2015

I had a river front mobile at Echo lodge on the Parker Strip for over 20 years. Love that section of river. Management drove me away. New management there, but space rent is way above market value. River Lodge is priced right.



I'm looking into my next river place and have wondered about the Blythe stretch of river. Vista Del Rio is a possibility. I'm interested in your opinions of the park and the river. I've driven by several times, the one down side I noticed is during Monsoon season the water stays muddy for quite some time. Not going to run my jet in that water, sandpaper inside my jet would suck.



I spoke with the guy there. Liked what he had to say. No website for this place. Can't find much for pictures either.



I know it's a long, long stretch of river which could be cool except the water depth is a concern. The Parker Strip is easy to navigate due to the short stretch being pretty well regulated.



Any and all opinions would be appreciated. Pics too.



Side note: The evening racing died off on the Parker Strip many years ago. When I finally had my boat ready there was no one to play with. Any of this going on in Blythe?



Thanks





Vista Del Rio in Blythe Opinions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire