WTB Quick Fuel 750 cfm Carb Mechanical secondaries w or w/o choke

lundi 16 février 2015

Before I go and buy a brand new carb thought I'd check if anyone has one laying around.. looking for a 750 cfm Carb preferably a Quick Fuel or Proform style carb with Mechanical Secondary's. Square bore With or without Electric Choke.

Putting it in my 69 Camaro im doing a new engine in and not using the 750 vacuum carb I got with it as a crate engine . Do not want an Edelbrock either so don't mention it lol.. Since Holley is made in China any more I'd like something like a Quick Fuel or Proform. must be 750 might be able to use a 850 as well.. if interested I have a brand new in box Holley 08058SA carb 750cfm 4160 series I would trade and possible ad money too or buy yours.. No junk,this is a Nice car and not putting a old POS on it :).. thanks. Bill 530-333-1047





WTB Quick Fuel 750 cfm Carb Mechanical secondaries w or w/o choke

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire