Bearing P/N for Casale Rebuild

lundi 27 octobre 2014

I decided to pull my v-drive this winter and open it up for a overdue inspection. Got it apart yesterday and actually looks pretty good inside. I think I am going to replace the bearings/seals while it is out. I have been talking to the local bearing supplier and struggling to find a Part number for the large double row ball bearing (thrust bearing?). Also, a little confusion on the top bearing with the puller groove. They come up with a slightly different part number than what my current one shows. Anyone have a list of the bearing P/Ns? This is a split case.



Here is what I found to date



2 bearings P/N 6207 C3

1 bearing marked 6306 C3 ORS RS1 Turkey (this is the one with the puller groove and has one side sealed)

1 bearing marked 6306 C3 (no puller groove or seals)

1 bearing no markings Double row ball bearing dimensions OD – 2.835”, ID- 1.375”, width- 1.062” P/N ?????

1 seal NS 50151S USA

1 seal National 472258



Any info appreciated.



Thanks

Chuck





Bearing P/N for Casale Rebuild

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire