Turbo sizing please help... Single vs twin

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Ok guys....

i have built a few turbo setups for cars and bikes but never a boat. I have been reading and reading and see many different things. I would like a single turbo but not sure if I need twins because of lag. Or does a jet boat spool real quick? I was told with a single I need to spray nitrous to get it out of the hole. It is a lake boat and not a all out drag boat. It will be a 500 ish big Chevy. I am doing the c&s blowthru on av gas. Boat went 84 mph with 700 hp. I am trying to go 100 to 110. My buddy has a precision pt101 with a 1.00 a/r for sale. Is that turbo completely wrong? I have made some calls but nobody seems to have much info. I can do 2 smaller twins if 100% needed, just like the single deal for some reason. Please give me some of your help if you have been through this.





Turbo sizing please help... Single vs twin

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire