[Question] Impeller designer/ silent propulsion/ looking for some guidance

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hi,



New to the board. I'm the CTO of a company called enevor, that is built around a bunch of patents I own on an impeller.



35 years ago, when it was just a concept, it was supposed to be a silent propeller for marine propulsion. I sort of ended up in fluid mixing about 30 years ago.



Recent work on my impeller, the stuff you can do with SolidWorks and a 3D printer, I solved some issues with my initial propulsion concept. (Yes, I have another patent).



Early is ugly, so bear with me. The impeller is silent. Has a basically acoustical neutral signature. Thought was, maybe a fishing trolling device?



The impeller you see in this video is using a device that mathematically produces a thrust of about 0.005 lbs. Basically zero, but it is displacing differently. The thing moves along by creating fluid flow, sort of a conical helix. It uses this to move fluid. The fluid moves the fluid, so to speak.



I have been getting some good feedback from a few people and some military contractor types. Have a look.



I'm looking to develop this. Look for a team, a network, etc. Any feedback. Like I said, the focus is silent, but looks like we have some speed here.



Silent Marine Propulsion



Cheers



Carl





[Question] Impeller designer/ silent propulsion/ looking for some guidance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire