Sidewinder Splash Drama..

mardi 28 octobre 2014

I was doing a bit of research on sidewinder today and stumbled across some legal documents... I've always been into Carlson's and haven't really paid much attention to sidewinders.. But after reading the court documents and thinking about (and trolling) some other boats it makes sense... There were A LOT of early 70's boats that looked EXACTLY like the sidewinder design - including the GT-150 from Glastron..



I'm not so much of a newb that I don't know about "splashes" but I had never realized that sidewinder got raped so hard ... I read they basically based their design on the dupont car from back then.. Was there anyone before them that was similar to their design or were they truly the first?





Sidewinder Splash Drama..

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire