Fuel pump

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Hey guys.....question, I thought I'd get a ride in with the weather being nice today here in Michigan.......got a few miles from my house.....and my truck died. It kinda just acted like it ran out of gas......no refire after I pushed it off the road....it's a sbc 350 with a mechanical fuel pump.....3/8 in-3/8 out to the carb. I had a screwdriver handy and was able to remove the hose off the pump at the outlet....had my son crank it......no gas came out.....question, with just battery power.....should that be sufficient enough to pump gas? I also pulled the carb site plugs.....750 DP, seems the primary bowl was low, but the sec was close to lipping out as I rocked the truck. There is a filter on the gas line on the frame rail I replace out of the tank this Spring.....I pulled the line off it.....outlet and gas came out......thanks guys.





Fuel pump

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire