1965 corvette SBC turbo project....

dimanche 23 novembre 2014

I know its not a boat but....



I need the power curve of a BBC out of my numbers matching small block. I have rear gears that came in a 69 BB vette so that it will cruise on the freeway. I was thinking of building a stroker 383 with a hidden rear mounted single turbo blow thru carb so that it still looks pretty stock under the hood. I also want to use the stock ram style exhaust manifolds if possible. I am limited on hood space even with the (1967 427 hood.) This is a sidepipe car so I will probably exit the exhaust under the car and keep the side pipe tips for looks only. Max HP is not the goal....BBC torque curve with good manners is the goal.



Since you guys are performance junkies I would like to hear your feedback on the parts to make this happen. How would you do it?





1965 corvette SBC turbo project....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire