Just wanted to say What's Up to Everybody! (Lurking)

samedi 27 décembre 2014

Hey guys,



Haven't been on here in a very long time. I'm super stoked to see alot of people from days past, still on here, and still progressing forward!

I haven't been on the water in my own boat since 2010. Regretfully, I bit off way more than I could chew when I purchased that Gullwing. BTW... HUGE thanks to EVERYBODY who helped me, took time to right me, and answered any questions I had. THANK YOU!

Thankfully, I have totally recovered finacially. Although I am not yet ready to throw coin at another boat just yet (scared the bottom might drop out again...thinking ahead this time:hmmm:) but I am getting close.



Anyways, I recently found a whole bunch of old videos from 2003 to 2012. Some of the footage is really bad but still kinda cool. Well, I'll let you guys tell me....

BTW...it's just Nate now a days. N8dawg was my boating name and well, I don't have a boat anymore. :(. LOL!!! Cheers!!!








Just wanted to say What's Up to Everybody! (Lurking)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire