Great experience with buying parts on this site.

dimanche 19 octobre 2014

I have been buying parts here and there on the internet as well as on this site for a few years. I just want to report on an exceptional transaction experience with one of the members here on this site. I purchased a Mallory Sprint Mag here on this site in the parts section and we had good communication and the pics were great. I made my payment and the seller gave me the tracking number and all was well. He even checked in to make sure I had received the package by the expected date.

Now is when it gets way good. I opened the package and the seller had done a very nice job packing the part and protecting it from most normal shipping conditions. When I looked at the distributor cap it had some of the Bakelite insulation broken off at one terminal. I looked in the bottom of the box and I found the broken pieces. The box had been dropped, kicked or crushed in transit. The cap was mounted on the distributor during transit and it might have not gotten damaged had it been packed loose in the box. Nevertheless I sent some pictures to the seller just to show him that it had gotten damaged in shipping. I made it clear that I was not bitching but just wanted him to see what happened during shipping. He e mailed me in short order and offered to refund my money if I wanted or he offered to buy me a cap to replace the damaged one. I chose the latter and a new cap that I had picked out arrived yesterday.

This is a great site and there are many great people on here to deal with not just in parts but with information and support for your project.



I want to publicly thank him for his good will, honesty and integrity beyond expectations.



Thanks again



Paul





Great experience with buying parts on this site.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire