[Pics] proposing a change

samedi 11 octobre 2014

Over the last few months there has been a marked decrease in traffic in this section. The intened use when I asked to have this section created was an information, scheduling and fellowship for the members of the OHBA has since seemed to have shifted to word or mouth.



I propose that since much of the recent traffic has been by those not affiliated with the OHBA but who are in the Oklahoma area, is that the name of the group be changed to Oklahoma Hot Boats.



I have spoken with the admin and its not a problem to make the change, but I would like to get the input from the few that still post on here. The intent is not to take anything away from the OHBA, the club is a great group and I would support if they decided to do their own thing. My only idea is to provide a place where performance boaters throughout our state and surrounding states, could have a place to post up events, get togethers, races ect. Essentially opening up to all the different lake groups.





[Pics] proposing a change

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire