Sterring column extension

jeudi 9 octobre 2014

I'm new to V-drive flat bottom boats. I've always been an outboard tunnel boat enthusiast, but I sold my tunnel and bought a flat bottom. My question is about steering column extensions. I remember a couple of years ago it was nearly impossible to locate one for my tunnel boat, but I finally came across one on e-bay. Now, after an extensive search, I cannot find anybody who sells them. Rex Marine no longer carries them nor have I found any outlet store who has them. I see them on most flat bottoms, especially on Pro Stock & Super Stock flats. Where do they get them? Anyone who could lead me to a source as to where I could purchase one would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!





Sterring column extension

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire