Vdrive out put shaft seal

mardi 7 octobre 2014

I posted a while back about my out put shaft seal seemed to leak a little, I had the Vdrive gone threw and when I got it back it seemed to leak but I didn't notice until it was installed. The place that did it said I could ship it back but that's a huge hassle , me and my dad had rebuilt it a long time ago but I can't remember how hard it was or what we did to replace the seal, we had it completely apart so it was easy to replace but now I'm wondering , how hard is it to just replace the seal? And is there shims under the out put shaft housing? I can't remember and I figured I would ask here to see if anybody knew of the best or easiest way to do it, also it seems to leak farther forward but I can't tell where, I know the bolts were leaking and it seems I fixed that but then noticed the seal is still dripping here and there, or do they all leak like this? Is this normal? Also it was never ran after being rebuilt and I'm wondering if maybe I run it , the seal might actually seal or will it get worse? I'm finishing the electrical stuff for the motor so it will still be a while before I even start the motor, thanks for the help! Also it's a 12 degree Casale split case,,,,,





Vdrive out put shaft seal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire