Wellcraft SCARAB EXCEL 28ft.......first boat in Florida. HELP

samedi 11 octobre 2014

Hello guys,



I'm Marco, i'm italian living in Miami :)hand



I've been looking for a boat to enjoy the Miami weather.



My family always had a boat in Italy.









I like powerboats, offshore style and after several research through listings, photos, videos I found the model I'd be looking for.









the Wellcraft SCARAB EXCEL 28 feet











opinions about that ?:hmmm:









the question is:

whats the best way to be able to find a boat in Florida ?

keep looking at listings on craiglist and similar ?

contact a broker ?

a dealer ?





My budget is 15.000 about.





Im pretty good at DIY so cosmetic issues are not a problem.





Engine and functioning have to be optimal instead.



I found an amazing one few days ago, already sold for 10k













What you think ? do i have chances to find a boat like that, in Florida, with that budget ?









THANKS





Wellcraft SCARAB EXCEL 28ft.......first boat in Florida. HELP

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire