Exhaust help/options needed

mardi 4 novembre 2014

So I bought a Hallett Vector this summer and had a blast in it until I spun the splines out of the coupler. While I had the engine out I figured, "what a great time for a few upgrades and some clean up". I get it all back together (properly this time) and go to close the hatch and it hits the water neck so I ordered a cute little stainless one to remedy that issue and grabbed a set of emi thunder polished manifolds from a buddy trying to get rid of the huge, black, ugly, cast manifolds. Everything I find on them says they are a factory replacement and can use the original mercruiser exhaust parts. While that part may be true, they are a pretty good bit taller than stock with the cast aluminum risers. My question is whether or not there are any shorter risers than the cast emi's and what are any of my other options.



P.S. Not in a hurry per say but I do need to get this deal back together and running so I can at least get it winterized before it freezes and I get to start all over. Thanks





Exhaust help/options needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire