[For Sale] 2003 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4

mercredi 5 novembre 2014

Selling my 2003 F-250 that's hauled my family and I (and gear & various boats over the years) on all sorts of fun adventures around the southwest US. This is a solid truck that'll go anywhere and haul just about anything.



- 134K mi

- 6.8L V10

- 8" lift (Fabtech springs all around)

- ProComp shocks

- 38" Toyo A/T tires with decent amount of tread left (rears are a little worn in the center and just need to be rotated up front)

- 5.13 gears

- Warn premium hubs

- Pioneer AVIC D3 (DVD, Nav, iPod cable, 2 remotes)

- 2 10" subs + amp

- Running boards

- Manual shift transfer case



Missing the tailgate top trim (plastic piece), has some scratches in the paint and one dent over the the passenger rear wheel well. Bed has a spray-in liner. Interior is in good shape although the driver's floor mat is worn.



It's been well taken care of; I've done nearly all of the maintenance myself and have most of the records to show it. There's a paper air filter in it but it comes w/ a K&N and a couple re-charge kits.



The 5.13 gears, ProComp shocks, and Warn hubs were installed less than 10K mi ago.



This truck hasn't been in any collisions since I purchased it and to the best of my knowledge it wasn't in any collisions before I owned it either (no signs of body work or paint repair; clean Carfax was provided to me when I purchased it back in '05).



As far as cosmetics, there are some scratches in the paint and a small dent over the rear passenger wheel well. It'll go just about anywhere on or off road reliably. Non-smoking vehicle; I have the title in hand.



For pics, see CL ad: 2003 Ford F-250



Asking 11K, located in Big Bear, CA.



Rob

(909) 283-0556





[For Sale] 2003 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire