[Question] Dumb question about my motor

mercredi 3 décembre 2014

I have a 1988 Advantage 20.5 Bowrider Classic. It has a Hardin, or Harman, I don't know which, engine that was rated at 405 HP. I turn an "A" Dominator impeller about 5000. The engine is a big block with rectangular port heads and a single holley carb. I thought it was an LS6 but now I don't know what it is. Never been in the engine. Wonder what the engine is.

I suspect that it's a pretty good base if I want to build a bit of power.



I should know all this because I went to the LA boat show in Feb of '88 and ordered the boat and went out to California in may and pulled it home. I picked out the engine but I forget things sometime.

Anyone want to venture a guess.





[Question] Dumb question about my motor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire