Shop air lines

jeudi 4 décembre 2014

So, since I am starting over, I need to do air lines.

"Most mistakes people make" are not making a full loop in the system. Wrong material. No pitch in air line (to drain water)

So, I am looking at the Ingersoll Rand EPL lines.

Ingersoll Rand | Easy Pipe Line (EPL)

Not cheap, but not horrible. I also want DRY AIR!. The only time I had an issue in old shop was summer. Compressor in hot part of shop, shop ac cranked cold. So, you get it. I want to avoit this at all costs.

So, I was also thinking of running air lines relatively low (less than 30"). This would mean my quick disconnect fittings would have to go up from main line. No water.

Also, on youtube you see a vouple guys using ac condensors between compressor and tank to cool air, hence water drop out.

VS... air chiller to dry air.

What cha guys think.

Wags





Shop air lines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire