anyone building or converting a tunnel into a v drive??????????

jeudi 22 janvier 2015

I am finally committing to selling all the parts from my old Cougar v drive tunnel. I have moved on to another project. I WILL NOT SEPERATE THE PARTS YET. I would love to sell the parts to someone who wants to build a v drive tunnel. If the parts don't sell in 1 month, I will begin parting them out separately. Sorry,I will not be able to get pics up for a couple weeks.



Parts as follows.



10* Casale w/32's and whirlaway (very clean)

almost new aquamet 22 shaft

strut , whip strut

11 1/4x 16 kinsavator prop

Complete cavitation set up(pedal,shafts,turnbuckles,"z'' bar, thru hull,middle plate, pillow blocks, etc.)

Complete steering system (column post and shaft,all pulleys, quadrant,rudder,stuffing box etc.

blue powder coated engine rails,engine plates,strut brace,

polished bell housing

custom prop shaft cover

driveshaft and custom torque tube

1350 PTO

@ BUCKET SEATS AND COVERS

9 gallon spun aluminum tank and brackets

throttle, custom offeset mount for tunnel, and cable

log and hose

complete hardware neatly orginized and labeled in bins.



I have all the dimensions for a conversion. Parts are in very good condition. I am probably forgetting some stuff.



I am asking $3500 for everything.



Thanks, Steve





anyone building or converting a tunnel into a v drive??????????

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire