Friday Dec 26th or Saturday Dec 27th at Marine Stadium LB???

mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Is anyone interested in meeting up at the stadium for some bbq and a little fellowship??? I will post this on HotBoat and on RDP also to see if we can get a group together... Last I heard there is plenty of water in Marine Stadium, limits on horseplay in the stadium water would be strictly enforced by LBPD however Im sure...



I can check out the city rules and see what is typically allowed in the stadium, I know there are wakeboard boats in there most all of the time with boarders/water ski peeps...



I will bring out my Weber grill and if necessary source something bigger IF we have a large group sign on to meet up/grill/chill...





On the lawn, under the sign... Bring bikes/frisbees/boats/quad rotors/BYOB... Bring whatever you wish, its a free country / public park ya know... :)





Friday Dec 26th or Saturday Dec 27th at Marine Stadium LB???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire