1998-20' Team Hawaiian open bow BBC/DOM

mercredi 14 janvier 2015

hay guys, I'm the 2nd owner of this fun little family float. I've owned this boat 4 years now and unfortunately its time to sell. I've been injured a couple times in the last 2 years and its been a long road to recovery. I know that boating for me is out at least for the next year or two. This boat can be sold a few different ways, less motor to turnkey



20' openbow TEam Hawaiian



GEN6 Marine 454 with the upgraded performance package ie(roller cam, forged lower assembly) It currently has a holley 750DPer done by JET in HB. Marine DUI ignition.



Dominator pump completely rebuilt by Jack over at MPD. pump was also set back and has brand new transom plates. I also made a brand new rail kit and polished it. Hyd. Place dverter



located: Lakewood,CA

contact:lilrick 562-307-5578

price; Less motor, 4k

complete as is 6k needs some reassembly.



pics coming





1998-20' Team Hawaiian open bow BBC/DOM

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire