555 BBC Horsepower Guess ?

lundi 12 janvier 2015

Here's what I'm doing , old stock bore 454 ,9.25 compression with 8/71 , 2-1050 Doms , turned my AA to 6k with about 8-10# boost Heads are first casting ProTopline Aluminium 320cc that flowed 392 cfm with stock valves , the heads now wear Manley Severe Duty ProFlo w-11/32" undercut stems so they should be even better on flow numbers .



I bought 555 assy...

Dart Big M block - Billet caps

Callies Magnum Crank

Oliver Billet Rods

Diamond Blower Pistons -steel rings & 9.25 comp



using my heads upgraded with TD Shaft rockers , and going to get Cam ,lifters ,springs from C.Straub at whatever grind he thinks is best ?



What at kind of HP should I expect N/A ?



What HP Blown on Avgas or possibly convert carbs to E85 ?





555 BBC Horsepower Guess ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire