wiring harness question?

mercredi 7 janvier 2015

its been a while since I have been on here, I finally got the motor (454) in the boat (aquacraft shark) , I converted the old points dizzy to an hei dizzy, the only problem is my old wiring harness is pretty bad (cracked wires ect.) I have been trying to save it, but now I have wires that I cant figure out where they go to because I think somewhere in the harness there is a short or break, so im thinking of just redoing the whole harness and I was going to start buying wire, then I saw on ebay they sale merc cruiser harnesses. The question is can I use one of these? I know I might have to modify it but that's ok, I just have simple gauges ( temp, oil, amp, hour and tach plus 2 bilge pumps) have any of you guys done this? or do you guys just make your own? or does somebody sale just a simple harness that's easy to install ?





wiring harness question?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire