BBF stroker engine build questions

mardi 23 septembre 2014

Hello all,

I am preparing to take on my first BBF engine build project. I have a couple of questions. I am looking at a set of locally available Waterman aluminum rods that I can buy NIB for $150. They have a length of 6.635", 2.2" Chevy rod journal size and 1.040" wrist pin size (factory BBF?) I am curious, are there any pistons that would allow for me to offset grind my factory crank 0.290" with a 2.2" rod journal and run a 6.635" rod? If so, that may make my build more budget friendly. If not, what applications do these 6.635" Chevy rod journal rods fit?



I will have lots of other questions related to this build, but wanted to start out asking about these rods specifically.



Thanks,

Nik





BBF stroker engine build questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire