Shaft Misalignment Problem

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Ran into an issue while replacing my shaft seal. When I took everything apart, I noticed that the shaft had been wearing on the side of the log. I thought maybe it was because of a worn seal or something. Now that I have the new parts from D21, I'm in the middle of putting it back together. Once the shaft is pushed in the coupler, it is very off center and rubbing on the log. I don't want to leave it this way. The previous owner took everything out and added a whirl away. Could it be the mid-plate was put in backwards or the possibly the braces where put back in on the wrong sides. I've loosened all the bolts on the vdrive braces to see if I can rotate it. Doesn't make any difference. Kinda lost as to what to try next. Any ideas as to what might be going on? ......................................... .................................................. .................. .................................................. ..................





Shaft Misalignment Problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire