Needles Vacation!

lundi 29 septembre 2014

I am sure many of you are like me today... first day back to work and wishing we were back in Needles! Thanks again to all my wonderful friends and family that made this year so special. Its hard to believe we got our 83 year old folks down another year to enjoy their boat and friends. Thanks to so many of you who welcomed them and even helped them out of their boat or pool a few times. They had a blast.

Shan as you know you were missed this year but I know it wont happen again... :no:

Flyn Ryan... you brought back the song "Smoke on the Water" when you did the cookout on the beach... what a blast.



Special thanks to Mike and Rick Pelphry who did their annual cookout within hours of losing their father... I felt privileged to be a part of your ceremony the next day.



Even though we had a some trailer problems coming home I would do it all again tomorrow for an opportunity to repeat the memory...



Pat





Needles Vacation!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire