22' eliminator daytona

lundi 6 octobre 2014

http://ift.tt/1nXeNuR



I saw this on craigslist and not really sure what to offer... any idea on value with no motor. He said he has the exhaust and rigging. And the shape is definitely in need of some attention





Here's the add:



I have a 1993 Eliminator Daytona 22' multi color hull. It has a Bravo 1 outdrive silent choice exhaust. It sits on a Ellis triple axel trailer that is custom built to hold 2 jet skies or 2 waverunners in front of the boat. I pulled the blower motor out its in an other boat but I have a 454 merc cruiser that I will sell to you if you want it. Both the boat and motor are for sale or trade. Email me and let me know what you have to trade or trade plus money or just out right buy. Thanks





22' eliminator daytona

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire