Big Block Compression Ratio on pump gas

lundi 23 mars 2015

Curious what compression ratio (and cam specs) you guys are getting away with on pump gas? I am in the process of building a 468 chevy for my Hondo and trying to decide what kind of compression I want to end up with. I want to be on the edge of pump gas, don't mind blending, but do not want to be stuck running race gas only. Compression is not worth that much power... I would rather have less compression and be able to run more timing than a bunch of compression and have to retard the timing.



My understanding is with a pretty radical cam and being in a v drive as opposed to a car, we can get away with more compression than our 4 wheeled friends. Post your setups!





Big Block Compression Ratio on pump gas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire