Looking to buy a Hallett or Cole

samedi 21 mars 2015

N. Cal DLB members,



I'm looking to buy a Hallett Vector, 210 or a Cole 20SS, Nighthawk or Superhawk with a closed bow. Would prefer years 1990-2000 (newer the better), no blowers or tunnel rams (want reliability). Not crazy about yellow, pink, black or completely solid colors. Would prefer (L) hand drive if possible. Boat needs to be clean and well taken care of.



I'm not looking for a fire sale but don't want to get ripped or pay an "inflated" price, just a respectable boat for a reasonable price. Have cash will pay up to 20G for the right boat.



I live in the (916) area code and would rather buy in N. Cal than make a drive to S. Cal or Arizona.





Thanks Steve



* Recently sold my DCB 24 Extreme to "Bocco" who I believe is now a DLB member.





Looking to buy a Hallett or Cole

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire