Blower carbs cleaned

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Hey guys I removed my 4150 series 950 cfm Holley carbs a few months back to have cleaned because they were plugged up. They were completely disassembled and cleaned in some kind of machine (they look new know). Anyway I put them back on and took the boat to the water the other day. I back it into the water and went to start it and it fired right up. The problem is it now idles up and down up and down kind of fast between say 1600 to 800 rpm and it use to idle between 1000 and 850 relatively smooth. These are boost referenced carbs and I know very little about carbs. Having (2) carbs on the motor where do you start at as far as adjustments. This is a 572 merlin with a 1471 Littlefield supercharger, intercooler etc. I have a call in to the shop here in Houston that did the cleaning.



Joel





Blower carbs cleaned

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire