Donation account to help Bloom family

lundi 23 mars 2015

I have set up a donation account at Wells Fargo to assist the Bloom family thru these very difficult times. I have been asked by several of you what else can be done to help. Jon has a 16 yr old daughter, 20 yr old son , & Lana has 2 boys (step sons to Jon). Jon's business is closing & the costs for everything going on are astronomical. You can walk in to any Wells Fargo branch & tell them you would like to donate to the Jon Bloom Fund account # 8055013133

You will need the account # I'm told. Any amount will help at this point. You can also donate on Sunday at the celebration of life at Discovery Bay Yacht Club but please be discrete giving me a check or cash. The last thing I want to do is embarrass the family in any way.

Thanks for your help





Donation account to help Bloom family

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire