Hydroflite prop spacing

mardi 31 mars 2015

As I am changing about 100 things at a time on the Hydroflite, I took a close look at the prop spacing from the strut. From all accounts, I believe the prop should be sitting about 3/8 back from the strut face, with some adjustments made with nickels.



....well, mine measures 1.245" from the prop collar to the strut face, which is a bit on the excessive side. I'm kinda wondering if the whirl-away was added and the prop shaft was never shortened, does that make sense?



anyways, if I shorten the shaft I'm curious how much I should take off. I'm leaning towards removing 1" total, to get to a 1/4" spacing, with a nickel or two added just to see what happens.



Does all this sound reasonable?





Hydroflite prop spacing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire