Any reputable mobile rigger/gel-coater in Southern Cal or Bullhead City/Needles area?

vendredi 5 septembre 2014

I need some work done on my jet boat... Mostly re-gelcoating the bottom to get rid of the few scratches as the result of beaching and also someone who is really good at removing the existing goop from where my Dominator pump attaches to the transom and redo it cleanly and in the process take care of the leak.



I prefer for someone to come to my house and do it there, rather than taking it to some shop and have it sit there forever and keep being told to call them back next week (I'm sure u all know what I mean)... The boat is in Bullhead city/Needles area but if there is nobody in that area, I'm willing to tow it down to my house in Orange County to get it done there...



Any references that you guys can provide, is certainly appreciated...



Thanx a bunch,



Mike...





Any reputable mobile rigger/gel-coater in Southern Cal or Bullhead City/Needles area?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire