Truitt's potvin blown hemi

dimanche 7 septembre 2014

If I never had the pleasure of meeting Truitt Beal or hearing some of his stories, I realized long ago there would have been a void in my boating world. Whether it be for two hours or 6 months, he probably owned a large percentage of original circle Biesemeyers in this hemishpere. His ear was always close to the ground and his "Finds"amazed us all. This boat is no different I have no idea how long it's been with him. What I do know....It was a "Big Secret"!!! As the story plays out, this boat was found in Hemmings Motor News, back whenever, and resided in the Town of Whittier. If I'm wrong here, sure enough Bling will "Chine" in. Fortunately Truitt decided to tow this rare little gem from the Midwest to display it at the Aug. SCSC Marine Stadium Circle Races 2014.



Truitt.....You are truly one of a kind. Thank you





Truitt Beals Potvin Blown Hemi





Truitt's potvin blown hemi

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire