bbc heads, dart or brodix

jeudi 16 octobre 2014

I'm putting this out there to all that know something. I am getting ready to build a 13 to 1 555 inch big block chevy. Dart big M, 4.250 crank, big solid roller, dart intake, with a dominator. Anyway its going in a street strip car that sees more race than street lately, th400 trans, 4500 converter, 3500 lb car, small tire. My question is I have a few options for cylinder heads ( have not chosen a cam yet, but something in the .775 lift, 280 dgrees at .050 area). I have a set of bb2 xtra's, and a set of dart 345's, both out of the box untouched. The upside to the Brodix heads is they are on the 540 thats in the car right now and I have a set of t&d's on them, that being said I have gotten a few conflicting answers to this question. Either way they will be ported before use, but which one is going to be a better head to start with, thanks for the help!!!





bbc heads, dart or brodix

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire