Gel Gloss?

mardi 17 mars 2015

My neighbor had a can of this stuff so I tried using some today. I was instantly impressed with the results. The can say apply on a dry cloth, rub on, then buff out. It says it cleans and polishes at the same time. I went online to order myself some but first decided to do some research on it. I found a thread on River Daves Place where they were talking about this stuff. Some people were saying that they used it for years but then the gel coat became dull and chalky. Both said they don't know or think it was from the gel gloss. One guy was recommending carnauba wax.



So, I was curious if anyone on here has experience with this stuff. If not, what do you guys do to bring back that showroom shine.



Thanks

Dave



Link to the thread: Well very rarely does something ever pleasantly surprise me (Gel Gloss)





Gel Gloss?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire