I need answers!

mardi 17 mars 2015

With the new 545 going in Slowride, a couple questions have arisen.

First, it has a 5 blade Jacuzzi WJ pump with an aluminum impeller. I'll likely be exceeding 500 horse, so are there any options to go with a stainless impeller and possibly a AA equivalent? I know I can replace the pump with a Berk, but would like to avoid it if possible.

Second, I have Harman long bolt logs and have pretty much made up my mind to modify them for CJ-sized exhaust ports so i can keep it through transom. Material will need to be heli-arced on the top of the ports so I can open them up to match the ports, but does anyone know how close to the head flange the passages are? I would like to blend them at least a 1/2" inside the entry but would like to know before hand how much wall I have before I blow into the water passage. Anyone ever done a cutaway of long bolts?





I need answers!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire