Noob question...

samedi 20 septembre 2014

I'll apologize in advance, but I just got into a little jet boat and it looks like a lot of guys end up gravitating toward v-drives once they get a taste of going fast. Inevitably ill probably end up shopping for a v-drive to build in the next year or 2 and its never too early to start learning. Ive seen flats, "true" flats, runner bottoms, k boats, sprints, circle boats and who knows what else I'm forgetting. I know I'm probably not the first person to ask but what type of boat is good for what application? I'm sure some of it has to be a chevy vs. ford thing, and gonna get a different opinion depending on who's answering and who's loyal to what, but lets hear it anyway. I'm sure some are better drag boats, some better in rougher water, etc but i have no idea what some of the differences in these things are. And if I kinda get an idea I can narrow down what to look for. Thanks and hope u guys don't flame me too hard haha





Noob question...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire