mcintosh stereo equipment.

dimanche 14 décembre 2014

my father passed away and I cant see keeping this equipment. he bought it all new from stereo showcase in Vallejo,ca. all orig papers and owners manuals come with equipment. I have no idea what this stuff is worth so if possible can someone lead my in right direction to sell this stuff. its in perfect condition. no scratches and very well cared for. I have a tuner MR77 it has the optional wooden enclosure for it , pre-amp C30 , and a amp MC2002. I would like to sell as a set and not split up. willing to take offers or would appreciate asst to sell this to someone that will enjoy it like my dad did. I will post photos soon. I can be contacted at 707-249-5303 Dan





mcintosh stereo equipment.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire