Name this boat the maker/builder

jeudi 4 septembre 2014

SAW THIS UNDER WILD V-DRIVES JUST NOW...





Looking for help



Is there anyone in the Lake Havasu City or surrounding community that can help me? The boat below has been in my family since the mid 60's. It has been re painted in the last 5yrs and the engine was brought back to life after sitting for 4yrs. last weekend. I am looking for help in truly identifying the make and model of "The Boat" (as named). From what I have been told..it is a 67' Randal (as registered). Everything I see and read says its a Howard. I have also been told that Randal and Howard were one in the same (ie partners). Does anyone out there know the history ? I have put $$ into getting her back on the water and would like to have this confirmed for my own personal satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Nostalgia (Damon)

Attached Thumbnails













Reply With Quote









Name this boat the maker/builder

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire